Friday, February 20, 2009

What a crew!



There we are - the lucky 13! Lucky to be in Taos, lucky to be studying with Lynne and Anne, lucky to have 5 whole days to do nothing but art. From left - Lyn, Leslie, Jinna, Shelly, Anne, Linda, Sheri, me, Lynne, Alice, Salley, Jill and Holly. Thanks to Mike Waterman for the great picture. We posed in front of the row of dove-cotes at the Mabel Dodge Luhan House. Fascinating to look at. I took a myriad of pictures to use in later artwork. Even though it was chilly winter there were lots of birds in evidence - little wren-types filling the bushes as I'd walk by and very impressive huge black and white magpies strutting around as though they owned the property.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh...I had no IDEA that the class was so large. I can almost feel the creative intensity vibrating!

    ReplyDelete