Saturday, February 6, 2010

Exhibit Time in Santa Cruz

Daniella Woolf

Daniella Woolf's art will intrigue and amaze you. In a coincidence that is also intriguing and amazing; 1.) the latest issue of Somerset Studios features Daniella in an in depth article by Rice Zachary-Freeman. Accompanied by gorgeous pictures of her artwork and details of her encaustic techniques the story mentions that her work is currently (through March) on exhibit at the Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History.

Paper Sculpture - Daniella Woolf

And there's coincidence 2.) we had already planned a long weekend in Santa Cruz and Pacific Grove for my birthday during February! As I was reading the article I kept thinking "this would be cool to see in person" and I reached the end and found out I would! We drive up to Santa Cruz today and will catch the show this afternoon, and then to Mobo for delicious veggie sushi, Lisa remembers this!

No comments:

Post a Comment