Monday, February 7, 2011

You Say it's Your Birthday!

Two years ago at Lynne's Taos workshop I found out that Lyn Bleiler (wonderful artist, writer and event coordinator) and I share a birthday. And it's today! The two of us had planned to celebrate during a week of mixed media pleasure with Lynne Perrella, surrounded by glorious Taos, but not to be. Happy Birthday to us anyway!

And, a very Happy Birthday tomorrow to wonderful artist, True Colorist and intriguing writer Marylinn Kelly.


February is the month for birthdays!


4 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday!!!! Sorry you have to spend it in the gorgeousness that is the central coast right now. Hope you'll be able to enjoy it anyway. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Erin! Here's hoping you had a fabulous birthday in spite of last minute changes. Love your blog!
    Ginna from Orange County decided to come to NM anyway and I am hoping to see her this week. Hope to have definite info on the Taos reschedule soon. Meanwhile, love seeing your fabulous world.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since this is the birthday week and month, I hope your celebrations continue. Thank you so much for such generous sharing of your day. Mine was grand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Erin! I'm sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete