Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Paper Neighborhood!



For our anniversary Margot surprised me with this cool set of architectural stamps from Paper Neighborhood.  By using them one can recreate any/all details of Italianate  buildings.


 I have barely started to play with them, but am looking forward 
to many fun hours of being an architect!

 
They come in a faux paint can with their own ink pad, though I'll use Rangers' Jet  Black Archival.  I'll post some results when I've designed my first structure!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a TON of fun!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie - Me neither! I've always wanted to design a building!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun you'll be having wi these! Such a great anniversary gift...lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele - I'm getting ready for a show right now, but when that's over (next weekend) I plan to sit down and have a blast with these!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete